Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lazy Sunday at Home

Michael used crayons for the first time today &
loved scribbling!



Double fisted!
Finished product
Michael was laughing hysterically as I made marks on the paper while saying
'zip' & 'zoom'
Can you tell that I'm about to cut my molars?

After coloring, it was on to messy play with pudding!
Michael touched it right away & realized he didn't like it.

A smile after Mommy squeezed it & finger painted on the tray.
Thought about it, but...
pulled back and...
kept his hands by his side!

Michael's favorite time-bathtime!
Never happy when it's time to get out!

Look at that curly hair!!
Michael brushing his hair!
Mommy tamed his mane!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA these are awesome...too cute!! I love the curly hair picture!!! I can't wait to see what his hair looks like when it gets alittle longer :) REWIND...